Keep your mulch looking amazing all season long with this must-have landscaping product. It can even be used on sand and dirt in decorative areas to control dusting.
Benefits: Locks mulch in place | Easy to use | Enhances color and prevents fading | Dries clear | Flexible bond | Helps prevent weed growth
Applications: Colored and Natural Mulch | Synthetic Mulch | Pine Straw | Sand and Dirt
- To increase effectiveness, press mulch in place to compact the area.
- Lightly water mulch before applying to increase bonding of Mulch Stabilizer.
- Spray Mulch Stabilizer in a slow, even, saturating coat.
- For better stabilization, a second coat is recommended. Allow first coat to dry at least 2 hours.
- Let dry for 24 hours without rain or sprinklers.