Superior Strength Solvent-Based Adhesive
Benefits: Superior strength and longevity | Works on wet or frozen surfaces | High temperature compatible | Extrudes down to 10°F
| Will not freeze | Permanent bond | Interior/exterior use | 18-month shelf life
Applications: Retaining walls | Pavers | Block | Firepits | Concrete | Metals | Wood | Natural stone
Premium Caulking Gun
Benefits: 18:1 Thrust Ratio | Professional Grade | Spout Cutter/Seal Puncture Tool | Revolving Barrel/Zinc Handle
Adhesive Application Chart:
- Surfaces must be clean and free from oil, grease, excessive water, ice or any other material that may interfere with proper adhesion.
- Cut tip on slant for 1/4˝ to 3/8˝ bead. Puncture inner seal with nail or wire and place in cartridge gun
- Apply adhesive to one of the surfaces in a continuous bead.
- Apply no more adhesive than you can cover in 10 minutes.
- Press surfaces together firmly. For faster curing, lift top product and immediately reposition (flash).
- Vertical applications require permanent horizontal support.