PW Paver Wash
PW Paver Wash is a general-purpose paver wash. It is a MUST-USE product to prepare pavers for sealing. This multi-purpose wash can tackle polyhaze, efflorescence and ground-in dirt. PW can easily be applied to pavers and should be used after spot treatments.
Benefits: Opens surface pores for optimal bond with sealer | Restores original paver color| Contains no muriatic acid or hydrochloric acid | Removes polyhaze, efflorescence, and groud-in dirt
Applications: Concrete/Clay Pavers
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand, dust, debris or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Specialty Clean™ products:
- CD = Cleaner & Degreaser
- RE = Rust Eliminator
- MC = Mold, Moss & Mildew Cleaner
- OC = Organic Stain Cleaner
- TR = Tar, Gum & Rubber Remover
- Saturate surface & surrounding area (including vegetation) thoroughly with water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-spray with water, if needed, to keep area wet. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Apply PW directly to surface with a sprinkler can. Do not dilute.
- With a stiff bristle brush, scrub area immediately & thoroughly.
- For large areas, work in 200 sq. ft. (18.58 sq. m.) sections
- If working on an incline, start at the highest point, working in small sections. Scrub from bottom of section, pushing excess PW up over job.
- Immediately rinse surface & surrounding areas (including vegetation) thoroughly with clean water until all traces of foam disappear.
- Repeat if necessary. Let dry.
- Wait at least 24 hours to apply SRW Paver Seal™ products.