EF Efflorescence is a product which acts quickly to dissolve efflorescence on pavers, concrete, brick & clay.
EE Efflorescence Remover
Specialty Clean™ EF Efflorescence is a product which acts quickly to dissolve efflorescence on pavers, concrete, brick & clay.
Benefits: Dissolves mineral deposits (efflorescence) | Restores original surface color | Contains no muriatic acid or hydrochloric acid | Ready to use — no diluting needed
Applications: Pavers | Concrete | Brick/Clay
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand, dust, debris or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Specialty Clean™ products:
- CD Cleaner & Degreaser
- RE Rust Eliminator
- MC Mold, Moss & Mildew Cleaner
- OC Organic Stain Cleaner
- TR Tar, Gum & Rubber Remover
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F – 80°F (10°C – 27°C)
- Saturate surface & surrounding area thoroughly (including vegetation).
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-spray if needed to keep area wet. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Apply EF directly to surface with a sprinkler can. Do not dilute.
- With a stiff bristle brush, scrub area immediately & thoroughly.
- For large areas, work in 100-150 sq. ft. (9.29–13.94 sq. m.) sections.
- If working on an incline, start at the highest point, working in small sections. Scrub from bottom of section, pushing excess EF up over job.
- Immediately rinse surface & surrounding areas (including vegetation) thoroughly with clean water until all traces of foam disappear.
- Repeat if necessary. Let dry.
- Wait at least 24 hours to apply SRW Paver Seal™ products.