The best seal starts with a clean surface, and each hardscape surface has distinctly different qualities.
DW Dual Wash
The best seal starts with a clean surface, and each hardscape surface has distinctly different qualities. Whether it’s removing dirt from natural stone or residue from wet-cast, we’ve designed DW Dual Wash to remove ground-in dirt, light grease, oil, and mold release agents to ensure the surface has an optimal bond with the sealer.
Benefits: Easy to use, concentrated formula | Polyhaze removal | Non-acidic formula | Removes ground-in dirt, light grease, and oil
Applications: Wetcast | Granite | Limestone | Marble/Travertine | Bluestone/Sandstone
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand, dust, debris or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW Specialty Clean™products:
- CDX Cleaner & Degreaser X-treme
- MC Mold, Moss & Mildew Cleaner
- OC Organic Stain Cleaner
Recommended application temperatures are 50°F – 80°F (10°C – 27°C)
- Dilute equal parts DW Dual Wash with warm clean water.
- Saturate surface & surrounding area (including vegetation) thoroughly with water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Re-spray with water, if needed, to keep area wet. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Apply mixture directly to surface with a sprinkler can.
- Scrub with a stiff bristle brush. Let sit for 5 minutes. Keep wet. Rescrub.
- For large areas, work in 200 sq. ft. (18.58 sq. m.) sections.
- If working on an incline, start at the highest point, working in small sections. Scrub from the bottom of the section, pushing excess DW Dual Wash up over job.
- Immediately rinse surface & surrounding areas (including vegetation) thoroughly with clean water until all traces of cleaner are gone.
- Repeat if necessary. Let dry.
- Wait 24 hours before applying an SRW sealer.