Preparing For A Home Delivery
Follow these do's and don'ts when ordering aggregates and ready mix concrete to achieve the best results for your project.
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Do know what product you need - Our order takers can assist you with identification but you ultimately must know what you need.
- Don't forget to measure the quantity of material to be used - This volume is used to figure the amount of material that will be needed to satisfy your project. We will load within 0.5 tons of ordered amount.
- Do know the physical address of the delivery - In order for us to give you an accurate quote, we will need to know the exact location of delivery.
IF WE'RE DELIVERING THE ORDER:
- Do Plan Ahead - Be at the job site and ready at the time your order is scheduled to be delivered
- Do Order the Right Product - Verify specification compliance before you order.
- Do Be Aware - Concrete Materials is not responsible for driveway damage, or damages inside the property line or curb.
- Don't Make the Truck Wait - because you forgot or got delayed. This costs both of us money.
- Don't Expect a Truck to Squeeze into a Spot that is Too Small - measure first or call us if you have a question. Our truck foreman is available to check your job site prior to delivery, if requested.
- Don't Ask our Drivers to "Spread Dump" your material with End Dump Trucks - It is too risky! Belly dump trailers are available on request.
IF YOU'RE PICKING UP YOUR AGGREGATE ORDER:
- Do Pick up the Right Product - Verify specification compliance and material availability before sending your truck.
- Do Remember - that Concrete Materials regularly stocks various products at different locations throughout South Dakota. Call (605) 336-5845 to ask about locations near your job site.